Black Friday Special at Bluehost.com! ONLY $2.65 for 36 month term on the Basic plan, plus a free domain name!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

True Crime in Quotes

"Serial murder may be a much older phenomenon than we realize. The stories that filter down about witches and werewolves and vampires may have been a way of explaining outrages so hideous that no one in the small and close-knit towns of Europe and early America could comprehend the perversities we now take for granted. Monsters had to be supernatural creatures. They couldn't be just like us."
~John Douglas and Mark Olshaker, true crime authors



"People with narcissistic personality disorder not only have to be the center of attention, they create drama in their lives. They are a one-person wrecking crew." 
~Candice DeLong, Deadly Women, Vicious Vixen


"Somebody framed me." 
~Ed Gein


“The killing was a means to an end. That was the least satisfactory part. I didn’t enjoy doing that. That’s why I tried to create living zombies with uric acid in the drill [to the head], but it never worked. No, the killing was not the objective. I just wanted to have the person under my complete control, not having to consider their wishes, being able to keep them there as long as I wanted.”
~Jeffrey Dahmer


"If we believe that murder is wrong and not admissible in our society, then it has to be wrong for everyone, not just individuals but governments as well."
~Helen Prejean, Dead Man Walking


“As far as I’m concerned,” said Judge Mills Lane, “they committed one of the most heinous crimes that I’ve been involved in, both as a prosecutor and a judge. I was a judge for eight years and a prosecutor for twenty. Everyday they breathe, there’s no justice. And that’s the way I feel about them.” 
~Judge Mills Lane, The U-Haul Murders


"Hell, I've been sued for things I didn't even know happened, but [Nevada is] one of the least sued highway patrols in the western part of the country.” 
~Former Col. Mike Hood, NHP



"Propofol is, in a nutshell, the world's most powerful anti-breathing drug." 
 ~Mystery Detectives, Needle in a Haystack,
James Colaw State Attorney (his quote)


"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

"Homeschooling is a godsend for abusive parents, they can get away with their crimes longer." 

~Candice DeLong Deadly Women


“I seen Dracula movies. I watch a lot of those. But I don’t drink people’s blood; I drink animal blood, sometimes I don’t cook it, I eat it. People, no, but I look at people, and I think... maybe soon.”
~Alvaro Calambro, The U-Haul Murders



"If they want him, he'll be there to perform his civic duty. However, I don't htink he has a good enough handle on the justice system to make any informed decisions."
~Stephani McLaughlin says about her 17-year-old pet TURTLE,
Max, when he was summoned for jury duty. According to 
NewsweekMay 14, 2001, Max could not be reached for comment







Hundreds of FREE True Crime Stories with Amazon Prime






No comments:

Post a Comment